Stainless exhaust installed!

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
dcn
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 4WD SR5 Wagon

Stainless exhaust installed!

Post by dcn »

Hello all,

I’m not active on this forum very often except to check up on recent posts, however I have some news of my own to report. Since I got my Tercel Wagon it’s been a near constant battle to keep the exhaust at a minimum obnoxious level, it seemed it was always needing to be fixed, on the verge of needing to be fixed, or waiting for imminently needing to be fixed. I’ve always wanted a stainless exhaust for it but wasn’t in a position to pick one up. Fortunately I recently found a good deal and was able to have one installed so I never have to stress about it again. The installer/fabricator was super excited to do the work, especially since he worked on 80s Toyotas in the beginning of his career. Several people in the shop offered cash or multiple vehicle trades for my car, which was fun as a laugh but I’d never consider it hehe. Anyway he snapped a few photos during his work so I thought I’d include them here. Sure will be nice not having to worry about the snort again, and as a bonus I think it sounds good and it definitely has a bit more oomph than before the change.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metallic Blue '87 4WD SR5
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Stainless exhaust installed!

Post by dlb »

Very nice dcn, and glad to see you here! The forum has quieted down considerably since the fb group became more popular but there are still some regulars here.
dcn
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 4WD SR5 Wagon

Re: Stainless exhaust installed!

Post by dcn »

Thank you! Also I check both regularly so hopefully others are too.
Metallic Blue '87 4WD SR5